Create our City
Each Burning Seed is the sum of your imagination, participation and collaboration. Crowdcreation at its best. People often assume that a Burn is like most other festivals, passive experiences where event producers organise everything and you just need to rock up. Here's my ticket — now entertain me, feed me and clean up after me!
At Burning Seed, there is no fancy-pants production company curating from up on high or digging our ditches down below. There is only you and me — and we are the do-ocracy that conceives, creates and looks after our little week-long world.
Translation: you and I make this happen. Together, we pool our resources, skills, ideas and imagination to create the funding, the city, the entertainment and the experience itself. We also take care of our day-to-day needs and our environment — while we're together and when we leave. It is this very act of collaboration and participation that makes Burning Seed special.
Event Dates for Burning Seed 2020
Burning Seed will be held from midday Wednesday 23rd September to midday Tuesday 29th September.
- Tickets on sale: TBA
- WWW Event Submissions: TBA
- General Art Registrations: Opens 09-FEB-20, Closes 11-AUG-20
- Friday Art Burn Proposals: Opens 09-FEB--20, Closes 22-MARCH-20
- Large Art Grant applications: Opens 23-MARCH-20, Closes 26-APRIL-20
- Matong Artwork applications: Opens 31-APRIL-20, Closes 7-MAY-20
- Small Art Grant applications: Opens 23-MARCH-20, Closes 3-MAY-20
- Youth Art Grants: Opens 23-MARCH-20, Closes 3-MAY-20
- Riverina Arts Grants: Opens 23-MARCH-20, Closes 3-MAY-20
- Media registrations: TBA
Theme Camp Registration
- Theme Camp registration: TBA