Your Passport to the Paddock
Tickets are now on sale!
Tickets are the key to creating Burning Seed and everybody buys one. There are no headline acts, no advertisers and no sponsors - we prefer crowd creation over commercialisation.
A ticket purchase is the baseline way in which everyone participates at Burning Seed. In a not-for-profit, collaborative event like ours, we all pay, play, work and gain — and that includes our lead community organisers too. And there’s much ado about the money raised. With these funds, we provide art grants, build the infrastructure of the city, hire necessary equipment and create the Effigy and Temple.
Key Ticket Info
- Tickets go on sale Friday 17th May at 7pm AEST
- Ticket prices are as follows - Adult: $195 / Youth (16+17 yo) $145 / Kids (under 16) $10
- A burner profile must be created or updated before you can purchase a ticket
- You can purchase a maximum of 2 adult tickets (and both people will need a Burner Profile)
- The name on your Burner Profile & Ticket MUST match your photo ID
- Youth ticket holders will need a Burner Profile and must attend Burning Seed with their legal parent or guardian
How to purchase tickets in 3 easy steps!
Tickets will go on sale Friday 17th May at 7pm AEST. Create your burner profile now!
- Set up a Burner Profile through our ticket provider Quicket. You must show photo ID which matches that name on your profile when you arrive at Burning Seed. You will be prompted to set up a profile when you try to buy a ticket.
- If you already have a burner profile, update this before buying a ticket. You'll need to log into our ticket provider Quicket with the same details you did in previous years, either via your email address or Facebook profile.
- Once your profile is all good to go - get your hands on a ticket from Friday 17th May at 7pm AEST. Ensure you complete the transaction to secure your spot on the Paddock.
How to sell/transfer a ticket
You can sell your ticket at any time either privately or (once sold out) through the Secure Ticket Exchange Program (STEP).
Private Sale - You can sell your tickets privately at any time. Tickets must only be sold at face value and all tickets must be transferred through Quicket. Once the transfer occurs, the old ticket and barcode are cancelled and a new ticket is issued in the purchaser's name. The purchaser will need to have a Burner Profile. See our Ticketing FAQ for more information at the link below.;
STEP - is where people who want to sell their tickets are matched with people who want to buy tickets and the whole process is administered by Quicket. It is a much more secure way of selling and transferring tickets and matches you with lots of potential buyers. More information on STEP will be released once tickets have sold out.