The Participation Station is a crucial part of the Burning Seed operation, and over the past two years it has become a functional work of art unto itself. Located next to Centre Camp, this is where lost and found is collected and sorted, the schedule of events is updated and accessed, and you can sign up and change your crew shifts.
We currently need 22 more crew members to make the Participation Station happen! This is a great role if you…
- love helping!
- are a social butterfly and want to do your crewing in the middle of the action
- want to be embraced enthusiastically every time you reunite someone with their precious drink bottle / favourite hat / missing earring
- like telling people where to go
- prefer to sit down for your crew shift rather than stand up or walk around
- like to do your shifts during the day so you have your nights free
- have kids and need a shift you can do with your littles
If any of this sounds like you, head on over to the website, fill out the application form and select ‘participation station’ checkbox, and you will be warmly welcomed and enthusiastically appreciated!
We are also in great need of a couple of people to stay back post-event and help sort the lost and found. If you’re able to do this, make a note on your application. We’ll even fuel you up with a delicious breakfast from the amazing Burning Seed kitchen each day you help!