So it’s ticket time again, and if you’ve got your hot little hands on a promise for Burning Seed 2019, you’ll no doubt be asking yourself the One Crucial Question.
“How can I best contribute to this magical journey of goodness and wonder?”
Alternatively, you may be asking “Why should I do stuff?”, but either way, I have your answers.
TOP TEN REASONS TO CREW AT BURNING SEED
- Someone has to! If nobody did it, there would be no Seed. If not you, then who?
- Develop skills and try new things. If you want to expand your knowledge, get a new skillset, try something new, learn from awesome peeps, or get some volunteer work to add to your CV, a crew role at Seed is a brilliant way to do this.
- Meet excellent people. Crewing is a fabulous way to connect with other amazing burners. If you’re new to Seed, or just want to expand your connections beyond your usual crew, this is the way!
- It’s fun. Whether fun for you is dressing up and hugging new arrivals or putting together the perfect spreadsheet, we make a point of weaving the good times into every role.
- It’s part of a meaningful burn experience. Participation and being part of the whole shebang is what makes this different to a festival. Knowing you were one of the cogs in this incredible machine adds a delicious layer of meaningfulness that takes Burning Seed beyond ‘a fun time’.
- The awesome, awesome shwag. That’s right, every crew member gets a FABULOUS LIMITED EDITION GIFT that will remind you of the good times for years to come.
- It promotes well-being and self-esteem. I got that from the internet. Probs true though.
- A chance to give back to the community that has probably given a whole lot to you through connections, experiences, memories, growth and good times. Reciprocity makes the world go round, yo!
- Helping other people boosts your serotonin. That’s science! Can’t argue with science!
- <Insert reason here>. There are infinite reasons particular to your personality, your role, your needs, your contributions and your individual experience. You can fill this gap for yourself after you’ve signed up, fulfilled your role, had the best time ever and you’re sitting at home post-Burn reflecting on your experience.
Check out what roles we have available by popping over to the website (http://burningseed.com/participate/communitycrew/), and if you have any questions or need help finding your perfect crew, shoot your friendly Crew Wranglers team an email! (email@example.com).
Because there are many I’s in PARTICIPATION, but no ‘U’ yet!