Keen to ADD to our event? Want to help us DIVIDE some of the work and MULTIPLY the awesomeness of Seed? Do you love crunching numbers? Ever wanted to run away from the circus to become an accountant?Well now you can have it ALL – the sideshow and the spreadsheets – Burning Seed needs a new joint second-in-charge (2iC) in the Finance Team!! We’re looking for a new numbers nerd to join Caroline (team lead) and Brian (2iC) to help with a whole range of year-round financial operations.
Your number’s up!
If you’ve studied (or are studying) a little bit of accounting or if you’re working in a finance or business field, and you want to flex your finance muscles with a few kilos of non-profit volunteering and event management, then this is your prime number opportunity! We need you to put your DIGITS to work in a collaborative and supportive environment and spare a few hours a month to help us FIGURE it all out.
- a key part of Seed’s Finance Team, helping with financial and accounting obligations;
- trained on how to use and love the Xero accounting package;
- assisting with monitoring actual expenses against the budget, forecasting Seed’s financial position and helping to keep each team’s spending on track;
- reconciling bank accounts, fixed asset register and balance sheet accounts in Xero
- liaising with Gate & Ice teams to ensure onsite cash is secure and the cash process rocks;
- assisting with Finance Afterburn reports and Comms distributions.
You don’t need to be an accountant or finance bod – but if you have basic numbers and excel abilities and a keen desire to ADD to Seed, you’ll be given all of the training and support that you need!
If you arrived via Facebook, that number you were visualising was THREE wasn’t it?! SEE you were already daydreaming about joining up as the THIRD member of our crack numbers team! Right?? Now realise your dreams, check out the role description and get in touch with the Crew Wranglers to make it happen!
Do the math! Go figure! Help us navigate the numbers!