It’s that time again, the moment that we’ve all been waiting for, the opportunity to guarantee your place at Burning Seed 2018. It’s been almost 7 months since last we drove away from the forest that is our home at Red Earth City. The good news is that means it’s only around 5 months until we return, for the biggest, grandest, most epic Burning Seed yet. For 6 days from Wednesday 26th September to Tuesday 2nd October you have the chance to experience an Ancient Future amongst thousands of other like minded explorers.
Here is everything you need to know about getting your ticket to Burning Seed 2018: Ancient Future.
- Tickets go on sale Friday 11th May at 7pm AEST.
- You need to have completed or updated your Burner Profile to buy a ticket.
- Maximum of 2 adult tickets per transaction (both ticket holders need a Burner Profile).
- The name on your Burner Profile and ticket must match your Photo ID.
- There is a cap on the number of tickets being sold, having a Burner Profile does not guarantee you a ticket.
- No changes to the prices for 2018 - Adult: $195 / Youth (16+17 yo) $145 / Kids (under 16) $10.
- No free tickets, everyone pays.
Excited yet? You should be! As we mentioned above, there are no changes to the ticket price this year. But in 2018 the adventure lasts an extra day with all participants having until midday Tuesday to leave the site!
Less quick and more detailed info
- If you purchased a ticket in 2016 or 2017 then you’ll already have a Burner Profile but you need to update it before you can purchase a ticket this year.
- If you don’t yet have a Burner Profile you’ll need to create one before buying your ticket.
- Burner Profiles can be created or updated now at http://qkt.io/seed18
- Adult ticket prices remain at $195 (plus fees).
- Youth tickets for 16 and 17 year olds are $145 (plus fees). Youth ticket holders will need a Burner Profile and must attend Burning Seed with their legal parent or guardian.
- You can purchase a maximum of 2 adult tickets.
- A small percentage of tickets are held back for critical event crew as well as returning theme camps to reduce any risk to the core event infrastructure.
Selling your ticket
Some people may purchase a ticket and end up, unfortunately, not be able to attend. If this happens to you and you have a friend or family member who wants to purchase your ticket then you can sort out the financials between yourselves and then transfer the ticket directly through Quicket. The person purchasing the ticket will need to have created a Burner Profile for the transfer to work. Once the transfer occurs your original ticket is cancelled and a new one is issued to the purchaser. Do not sell your ticket above face value.
If you don’t know anyone who wants to purchase your ticket then please wait until tickets sell out. At this time we’ll launch our Secure Ticket Exchange Program (STEP). This is an automated online system allows the seller to enter adult tickets into the outbound queue. People looking for tickets request 1 or 2 tickets and get entered in the inbound queue. As tickets are entered by sellers they are offered to those waiting to purchase. That offer is valid for 48 hours and if they aren’t purchased in that time, then that purchaser is removed from the queue and the tickets are offered to the next person in line.
Kids tickets (for those under 16) are $10 (plus fees). There is no need for kids to have a Burner Profile as their tickets are linked to the profile of their parent or guardian. There is no cap on kids tickets and they can be purchased right up to and during the event. Kids tickets must be purchased online, there are no gate sales.
Your Treasure Awaits
From 7pm AEST on the 11th May you can purchase your key to unlock Burning Seed - Ancient Future. Make sure you have your Burner Profile ready to go and bookmark the ticket purchasing page http://qkt.io/seed18, If you have any questions about tickets please email firstname.lastname@example.org