WE NEED YOU!
Still basking in the afterglow from the ‘Best. Seed. Ever’? Hit up the Decompressions and feeling re-energised and inspired to get more involved? Awesome, because we have a bunch of roles to fill for 2018! At the Summit a few weeks ago we farewelled a number of the amazing peeps that work on Seed year-round, which means in order for the next Seed to be the ‘Bestest. Seed. Ever’ we need YOU to step up and help us do the thing.
Below is a list of the critical vacancies that we really, really, really need to fill as soon as possible so we can get off to a cracking start on the 2018 event. Click the links to check out the position descriptions to learn more about the requirements of each role.
To apply for a role, or enquire for further information, get in touch with the Crew Wranglers at email@example.com and tell us a little bit about yourself and why you’d be good for the role. Want to get involved but not sure which role? Have a chat with us and we’ll figure it out together!
Applications for onsite community crew roles open with ticket sales in 2018.
Critical vacancies for 2018 crew are as follows:
- ADMIN TEAM LEAD & 2IC
- TICKETING TEAM LEAD & 2IC
- SITE MANAGER COORDINATOR
- SITE OFFICE TOP GUN
- COMMS 2IC
- WEB DEVELOPER (PD to come)
- WEB CONTENT/DESIGN LEAD (PD to come)
The Web content/design lead will be responsible for:
- Design and content for the web page
- Making the site more accessible for new burners (better info)
- Creative projects
- Media galleries
- PUBLICATIONS LEAD (PD to come)
The Publications team is responsible for
- Liaising with facilitators, leads and design team to review and update the Survival Guide
- Designing the event submission process for the WWW guide
- Updating info in the WWW guide
- Preparing the AfterBurn report to go out after Summit each year
- Any other publications as required
- RED MV TEAM LEAD & 2IC
- RANGERS 2IC
- SANCTUARY 2IC (PD to come)
- We're going to be needing a 2IC to help run Sanctuary in 2018. Ideally you will have experience in harm reduction and altered states, including but not limited to drug harm reduction work at festivals or professionally (including with organisations like DanceWize), ranger duty at Burning Man events, and many types of health or care work.
We also need someone or a couple of people to manage the Lost Property booth/Red Earth Info Centre. Get in touch with us if you’re keen and we’ll discuss and develop the role with you!